Thank you D.Zucho for the nomination, means a lot. Check out his blog, it is very well done and he deserves his nomination. I wish I could nominate him. Thank you to all those who read my posts.
The Liebster Award highlights new blogs that have less than 200 followers. This is a great way to pay it forward and expose people to new amazing blogs and give recognition to blogs that you like.
After being nominated, each nominee must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger that nominated you has created for you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let all the bloggers know that they have been nominated; but you cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 random facts about me:
1. I love to read
2. I played soccer for 12 years
3. I love classic rock
4. I am very good at drawing
5. I’m obsessed with coca cola
6. My favourite childhood movie is My Girl
7. I played the flute for many years
8. I want to learn to play the guitar
9. I love McDonalds
10. I have kept journals for years
11. I want to write a book
Questions from D.Zucho
- What is your favorite TV show?
I would have to say Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead.
- Where is one place you go that calms you down?
My car, I find taking a drive calms me down.
- Coffee or Tea?
I’m a big tea drinker
- Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
This is a tough one. I’ll be honest, depending on the day or situation it can be either or.
- Favorite Disney movie?
Lots of favourites, but I loved Annie growing up.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think so
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging so I could be honest with myself, and hope that it could possibly help people along the way.
- Who is someone you look up to?
- What type of superpower would you want to have?
If I could have any superpower I think I would choose to be able to become invisible.
- Right now, if you had a chance to travel anywhere and money was not an option, where would you go?
I would love to be able to visit family in the UK and/or Australia
- What is one goal that you have that means a lot to you?
Maintaining my sobriety while finishing school and fulfilling a career working with addiction and mental health.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What did you want to be growing up?
2. If it was your last meal, what would it be?
3. What is your favourite movie of all time?
4. What is your favourite genre of music?
5. Why did you start your blog?
6. Who inspires you?
7. Do you have a favourite book? If so, which is your favourite?
8. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
9. Do you believe in karma?
10. Who is someone you would like to meet, if given the opportunity?
11. Sweet? or Salty?